Wednesday, May 30, 2007

and now my heart is full

So...it would appear that nobody really reads this thing. I know that it's barely been a week but seriously, that's totally awesome! Now I don't have to pull any punches. Now I can say exactly what I want without fear of repercussion. First off, I don't like cats. And I don't think ignorant young people deserve the respect they think they're owed. And I hate how everybody thinks that everybody else is an idiot. Also, I'm a little saddened that nobody reads my blog. I feel that I've distanced myself over the years from those I once held dear. Maybe it's my fault, maybe it's me who hasn't called, maybe it's me who has been shunned. Either way, I don't have as many friends as I used to, and that's making me think long and hard about how I maintain relationships. I'm sure that I'm not abrasive, perhaps I'm not abrasive enough. Am I far too (sounds like fartu) self-centered for my own good? I think I'm more of a giver than a taker, but I may be wrong. It's quite possible that I'm not cool. Though I'm taking comfort knowing that nobody is going to read this, I'm also worried about the future of bryan. What if someday, somewhere, sometime in the future I get married, or worse, die? What if nobody shows up? so emo.....

LISTEN TO MORRISSEY but really I'm happy

1 comment:

Elizabeth Slater said...

If you get married, at least your bride will show up, right?

I don't like cats either.

I don't think you're self-centered, just a littlee complacent.