Wednesday, January 17, 2007

confessin' the blues

Stone cold Steve Autism. Roll away that stone, man. It's wierd, the city practically shuts down, pulls the plug and ceases operation the minute snow and ice invade the landscape. It's eerie. I'm the last living soul in a seemingly vacated ghost town. Moreover, I'm shocked when I check the internet and see that the world continues to turn despite inclement weather in the Portland metropolitan area.

I snow skated yesterday. Some guys I know built some stuff in a park and we all rode. The science of stoke quenched my appetite for extremity (extremeness?). I haven't skated forever but yesterday I got to slide a lil ledge, take a drop, and thread the needle. Everybody landed something cool-it was so fun. Earning cheers tend to make this dude feel cool.

EAT DING DONGS, GET BUSY

No comments: