Thursday, June 28, 2007

shut up

Oh man, I'm listening to my office's version of Dwight Shrute solve the world's problems. He's getting sweaty and dropping verbal turds from his fat stupid face right now. Seriously, he's talking about nothing and nobody's listening. But I should just transcribe this shit, it's too good. Did you know his father was in the air force? And that he was born in the same town as John Denver and Demi Moore? I do now. Do you know how to fix the public school system? He does. "The most recent level 5 tornado was in 2003, which was the year Lebron was drafted." Fascinating. Wouldn't you think that if nobody's listening, making eye contact, or even giving you the vaguest hint of acknowledgment, you'd realize that nobody gives a shit? It's unbelievable. There's three people down here who are now subject to whatever bullshit this tripe-spewing volcano spouts. I'm sure he has more pressing, work-related matters. Yet here I am blogging at work.

No comments: